Wine tasting is one thing, wine pairing is another. With the Sip and Savor Wine Pairing Tour you will indulge in culinary creations perfectly matched with just the right wine at three beautiful vineyards, enjoying unique and memorable Trolley transportation along the way. This elevated food and wine experience is meant to delight your senses with an elegant seated tasting.
Begin your excursion at one of the following: Las Positas Vineyards, Concannon Vineyards or Garre Vineyard and Winery. Park there, be seated and enjoy an hour long wine tasting paired with delicious savory bites. From there, hop on the vintage-style Trolley as your knowledgeable Tour Guide shares interesting information about wine country and the region's rich history. Head to the other two picturesque vineyards for seated wine pairings at each. After your third and final winery, head back on the Trolley to your starting location. Complimentary waters distributed along the way and special discounts offered exclusively to Trolley guests for wine bottle purchases that day.
The Sip and Savor Wine Pairing Tour is offered on Saturdays and Sundays - rain or shine. Tours begin at Las Positas Vineyards at 11:00 am, Concannon Vineyard at 11:15 am or Garre Vineyard & Winery at 11:30 am, and last approximately 4 hours. $159 all-inclusive per person. *Please note there must be a minimum of 6 total guests for this Wine Tour to run.Sip and Savor Wine Pairing Tour
Hop on the Trolley and experience the newest wine tour in this beautiful wine country! Grab your family and friends and reserve your tickets on Livermore’s iconic Trolley and visit three popular wineries.
• Tours run each Friday, all year long - Rain or Shine!
• Visit 3 wineries in historic Livermore Valley Wine Country
• Delicious custom ordered deli-style lunch included
• Exclusive Winery Discounts on wine bottles purchased at visited wineries
• Professional & Safe Drivers
• Popular music plays through state-of-the-art sound system
• Complimentary water
• Cost: $99*ea. (*Tasting Fees, service fees and gratuities not included. Tasting fees range from $15 - $25 per person, per stop, depending on wineries visited on a specific day and are mandatory to enter each tasting room. Tasting fees can be refunded with a 1 or 2 bottle purchase, depending on the winery.)